♥ Tea Cup Birdfeeders ~Thanks to Cap Creations ♥

I have to say, my husband and I had a blast making ours!  We made 4 of them!  For $6.00 each you can't go wrong.  Here is one of them...

It was my hubby's idea to run down to Goodwill to get the cups and plates. 
Goodwill: 
Cup .29c each 
Plate .59c each
Lowe's: 
 1/2 in. copper cap .53c each 
1/2 in. copper piping $2.50 for abt 42in.
+ Gorilla Glue workes fine but, remember it expands 

We bought the 10 ft pipe $8.75 and asked them to cut it for us.  Note: Of course my husband could have cut it himself but, we wanted to be able to go home without it sticking out the window...lol

We want to thank Cap Creations for sharing this SuPeR DuPeR project!

Comments

Unknown said…
This is SUPER CUTE!
Thank you for following me, following you back...Happy mother's day!
XOXO
Frenchy
Thanks Frenchy for following me! You have great ideas! Hugz, Suzanne♥
Cap Creations said…
Hi there! Why didn't you tell me you made one? It looks fantastic. So glad you could use the tutorial!

Let me tell you I have tea cups! I have been collecting them at thrift stores thinking I was gonna make some for Christmas gifts for the ladies in the family now I've learned to sew and not sure if I'll be doing the tea cup feeders. Anyway I've found some great ones so either way they'll make a great gift one day!

Thanks so much for linking back sorry it took so long to find it!

Popular Posts