♣Marshmallow Fruity Treats♣


♣~Marshmallow Fruity Treats~♣

This is a different take on this classic treat,,, those of you who know my husband, he is silly at times and he wanted it, so I made it!   So, if you feel it is TOO SWEET,,, I apologize ahead of time.  Enjoy the SUGAR rush! ♥

1/4 C. Margarine or Butter
1 pkg. (16oz.) Marshmallows (I used the big ones)
6 c. of Malt-o-Meal Fruity Dyno-O-Bites or Froot Loops
 (My favorite~  Apple Cinnamon Cheerios or use a Green Cereal for St. Patty's day)

I used a 9x13 glass dish as you can see, bad photo... sprayed with oil all over inside before I did the next part.  Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat.  Add marshmallows and stir constantly, until completely melted (didn't take too long).  Remove from heat.  Add the Fruity Bites (or substitute) and stir until well coated.  Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixed chaos into the oiled dish.

Cut into squares when cool.  Makes 24 servings or 12 Giant Ones~♥

I wanted to share my Sugar Joy with you!  Happy March!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks yummy! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts